Thursday 21 October 2021

Shakespeare Club

Every Thursday lunch I go to my club the Shakespeare club. Today the teacher was busy so we did most of the stuff yourself. When the teacher left me Rose and Mathew played a game called salamanders where you lie down on the ground then ut your feet up to the wall then you push yourself off then you crawl to the other side of the room whoever gets to the other side first. I filmed one of the rounds were the prize was a bag of chicken chips that Mathew had Mathew won.

My name in the play is Gregory its a shakespeare play. The play we were doing was Romeo and Juliet Act 1 scene 1 the last scene is a fight scene. Here's the doc

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mārama, that sounds like an interesting game. i didn't know you were doing this. Is your teacher Mrs Torley? Will you end up doing a performance, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.